so i've undergone a few changes... what do you think? you like? you hate? you think my picture is too fuzzy around the edges? i feel like we're in this together... so let's hear it... unless it's that you hate it and then you can keep your stupid ass opinion to yourself.
while you are thinking about the newness here is a video / song that i am in love with.
currently these tunes / videos are making me happy: ben folds - tiny dancer
and this: jefferson airplane - white rabbit
and this: crosby, stills & nash - teach your children
and this: country joe mcdonald - i feel like - now what does that spell??
and this: dan fogelberg - leader of the band - i'm still a little teary from this one... it gets me every damn time... every single time...
1 comment:
I love you. And your reflection glasses. If I stare long enough, I feel I'm peering into the eyes of Jesus. Except Jesus looks like Rollins. And he's telling me I'm a fucking creepy asshole and to keep my goddamn hands off his righteous cock. Then he pops a few pills and points his gun at me. It isn't loaded of course, but the effect is the same.
I pee.
Oh, how I love you.
Post a Comment