di·aph·a·nous – adjective
1. very sheer and light; almost completely transparent or translucent.
2. delicately hazy.
3. Vague or insubstantial
02 March 2009
for the incredibly helpful jay
the band we fell in love to... azure ray..
i appreciate you. i'm so glad we're "it's complicated" and that we were once married on myspace. you make my computer happy... although it is is somewhat disorganized still....
let's see each other soon and have a snowball fight and make s'mores and have a pillow fight and do each other's hair...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I wish we weren't complicated. I wish we were easy. But not everything. If computers were easy then I wouldn't be "incredibly helpful Jay". I would just be "mildly entertaining and perhaps useful once in a blue moon Jay". And neither of us has time to refer to me like that. So I'm glad things are the way they are if for no other reason than I'm fucking too busy for any more words. Of course I say that nestled in the midst of a gigantic paragraph.
I love love love you so much that the word "love" seems way too bland. So although to some it may be crude, I am forced to supplement it with things like "I FUCKING love you" or "I love the SHIT out of you" because I know no other way to convey the way I really feel and I know you fucking get me like a hooker gets the HIV.
1 comment:
I wish we weren't complicated. I wish we were easy. But not everything. If computers were easy then I wouldn't be "incredibly helpful Jay". I would just be "mildly entertaining and perhaps useful once in a blue moon Jay". And neither of us has time to refer to me like that. So I'm glad things are the way they are if for no other reason than I'm fucking too busy for any more words. Of course I say that nestled in the midst of a gigantic paragraph.
I love love love you so much that the word "love" seems way too bland. So although to some it may be crude, I am forced to supplement it with things like "I FUCKING love you" or "I love the SHIT out of you" because I know no other way to convey the way I really feel and I know you fucking get me like a hooker gets the HIV.
If that ain't true love, then shit.
Post a Comment