17 November 2007

the exact time is uncertain

the exact time is uncertain but i know desperation set in sometime between my father's 17 request today for jack daniels (while in a hospital bed and before the 2nd surgery of the week) and the three shots of malibu that i have ingested since i got home about 45 minutes ago. i can't quite pinpoint all the details but as the old adage goes... the devil is in the details.

ps. unless you are 15 or extremely desperate please don't ever drink malibu straight. it's bad bad news.

pps. dave kwant says i should say something about pumps because he wants to be immortalized in my blog so here goes: as dave was literally sitting on a sinking boat tonight with pumps being the only things between him and the bottom.... i was metaphorically sitting on a sinking ship. he had a 30 pack of bud-light.... i was not so lucky... the hospital needs to start prescribing jameson for visitors.

1 comment:

mackenzie said...

Hey! I've been trying to track you down! Email me and let me know if you want to be left alone...I completely understand, if that's the case.
I love you, and I hope you're taking care of yourself.
-Mackenzie