15 January 2008

you know how i get

so i found something new this morning... well actually it came to me but that's not the point the point is that i LOVE LOVE LOVE this song... 'is it love' by Nick Rallis and i've tried like hell to find the mpeg or mp3 or some streaming version of it to post here but no such luck so unfortunately you will all have to click through to his page and listen there.

that's your homework today... just go do it... you're going to be happy you did and when was the last time that i had a new absolutely favourite song that i loved? okay, well there was that thing with the great lake swimmers and the song your rocky spine but in fairness they are canadian and he says glacier weird which i kinda have a thing for. but that's not the point the point is that i have a new love now and it's the 'is it love' song and you should love it too... because dammit that's what friends do!

go here right now: Nick Rallis on myspace yep just click on the words Nick Rallis and then you'll go there and then you can click on the song and then you'll be happy and i'll be happy and perhaps even Nick will be happy since it is his song after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it's true, you are correct, and fantastic. Nick Rallis knows what's going on. Although I do much prefer the song December's Calling over that other one, but still. I suppose I can allow you to still be correct because you were at least in the ballpark. I will allow it.

Blech, my discombobulation leaves you with a half-assed comment because I have no idea what I'm spewing at the moment. Why can't you be here (or I be there) so we can be existential and ridiculous together? Life sucks. You, however, do not (at least not in that bad way).

Love love love.